Friday 7 October 2011

butterflies, butterflies, we were meant to fly :)

i'm still new to this scene.. its my first, and don't really know what happens.. i haven't found patterns and answers yet. how long should be set aside before i'm socially 'allowed' to love again? i used to exclaim "oh wow that was quick!" when somebody that has just recently been single gets together with somebody else just a month or two after. my presupposed concept was that there should be some time before the next, if not it says a lot about that individual and why they were out of the last relationship in the first place..

hmm i guess i just didn't understand then. haha, now i do.

some people just heal faster.. some people just make the decision not to waste time for now.. some respond by other means of destruction.. some seek another's company instantly... and there are those that mope and weep till their souls wither away.

i suppose my happiness gene does not allow me to see the world as miserable for very long...

let them nasty butterflies bring me towards the clouds! :)

oohhh i'm too obvious, can't stand myself. lol but i can't help it :P


No comments: