Saturday 26 July 2008

dear my blog,

hello my blog. did you miss me?

i've been busy lately.. with geog and math and school..

ok fine, i've been pretending to do work. haha. you know i'm easily distracted.

i'm sorry for neglecting you for so long, you must have felt quite empty.

well not much has changed significantly.. just that peiyi's jospeh is quite new i suppose, and i met him on racial harmony day! lol on that day, shuxian, nicole, sam, victoria and i wore sarees! aggie and char wore jap and chang yong was in chinese. and the guys were so cute in their sarong and singlets.. playing frisbee in the morning. you would have laughed if you saw it! haha

yesterday, KOF met up, and it was so..... hmm.. words will just undermine it.

frisbee this afternoon was pretty exciting. well done cj :) and the golden shoe boy without socks is mine. raawr.

my eyes are tired now, dear blog.

there are things that i'd like to keep to myself and myself only.. and maybe some other people.. too bad for you, i'm not going to tell you what!

haha, ok.. when i get the racial harmony pictures from victoria, i'll post it up here!

talking about pictures..... my camera is spoilt.

yes, blog, weep. for the source of your colour is gone!

:(

sigh.


love, yang.

No comments: