Wednesday 21 May 2008

mid yrs!!

math mid years tomorrow.

i'm SO not prepared.

its like i know, but i dont at the same time! waaahh.. shit i think i havent done enough, when i look at a question, probability, for example, i wouldn't have linked it to BINOMIAL of all methods and steps to take!!! waaaaaaahhhh i wish there was some way i can just BURN all the math stuff in the world and drink the dissolved ashes down or something.

die, mathematicians, DIE.

oh wait. you guys are already dead.

(haha)

i hope what i've absorbed will pull me through this mid-yrs and PEOPLE, i'm going to make a deal with myself to do maths more consistantly on my own.

and note to self!!: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR EXTERNAL HELP!!!

the agony i put myself through by believing i dont need anyone's help sometimes.

slap yourself out of it!!

ok..ok.. chill yang, chill. its not the end.

hey huimin! if you're reading this from NY or boston or something, WE'RE GOING TO MISS YOU, GIRL!! raarr i'm so happy for you..

mr whitehouse, eh eh? haha..

oh yes, congrads to your bro! :)

you have no idea how glad i am to have you in my life.
thank you for respecting me and my decisions.
:):) i'm happy that you think this way

yea nobody said it'll be easy, we'll have to work at it to make it happen

i'm willing to.

No comments: