Thursday 3 May 2007

1st entry here!!!

haha, first blog entry for this blog.. diaryland is kinda down at the moment, so i'll shift my entries here for now..

why vindicated?

lol, cause i was listening to that song when i was suppose to type down the blog title.. so there you go!

i've got to do my PI.. 6th draft, and send it to mr tay in exactly 59min time... and yes, i'm still blogging.. i'll get back to it in a jiffy..

i'm not feeling my best today and right now.. been feeling grogy all day.. down with a flu, complete with a block nose and sneezes.

i think its cause i didnt change out of my wet clothes after that morning run the the rain.. plus the lack of sleep and poor diet must have caused me to be so weak.

this is so stupid, cause its all my fault. i can blame no one but myself.

blogger is actually not a bad place!

i get to change the colour of my fonts easily

ok. i officially have 53min left to edit my 6th PI and send it to mr tay before 8..

no later. not even a second.

No comments: